KELAS 6 SD
The sun shines brightly.
1. It is a ________.
c. Rainy day
d. Sunny day
2. What season if the trees, houses and land become wet?
It is ________.
a. Dry season
b. Rainy season
3. This Lala is studying English in the classroom. She is a ________.
4. Ucil and Pampam are playing in the yard. They are playing ________.
5. The boys are in the field. They are ________football.
6. Agil _______ playing computer game.
7. I send my letters in ________.
b. Post Office
8. Is this a bird?
________ It is a butterfly.
a. Yes, it is
b. Yes, it is not
c. No, it is not
d. No, it is
9. Mr. Akbar has many hens. His hens give him some ________.
10. This food is ________.
d. Ice cream
11. Do you like chocolate? Yes, ________.
a. I done
b. I does
c. I did
d. I do
12. My mother ________ in the kitchen every day.
13. eating – like – some – I cake
a. I like some eating cake
b. I eating like some cake
c. I like eating some cake
d. I like some cake eating
14. Where is Mrs. Emi going ? She is going to the _________ she buy vegetables.
15. Where can you get any food if you hungry? I can get some food in ________.
c. Post office
16. How do you go to Surabaya I go there by _________.
17. have – lunch – we – to – want
a. We have to want lunch
b. We have to lunch want
c. We want to lunch have
d. We want to have lunch
18. Mr. Maman is explaining the lesson in classroom. He is a _________.
19. A nurse work at a ________.
20. Mr. Hamid brings a truck. He is a _________.
21. Mr. Cule is working. He makes table, chairs and cupboard.
He also makes doors and windows. He is _________.
22. Mr. Undang is careful. He is not ________.
d. Bad – tempered
23. Everybody like Miss. Bela Safira, because she is ________.
24. Antonym of lazy is _____.
25. You save your money in the _________.
26. We do not live on the moon, but we live on the ________.
27. The nearest planet to the sun is Mercury and the farthest is _________.
28. The satellite of the earth is called moon. The moon goes round the ________.
29. the – is – where – bank?
a. Where is the bank?
b. Where the bank is?
c. Is where the bank?
d. Where the is bank?
30. Sultan Hasanudddin Airport is located in ________.
a. East Java
b. Central Java
c. West Java
d. South Sulawesi
31. The month after March is ________.
32. The most beautiful souvenir in Bali is ________.
It was Sunday yesterday, Zahra and her parents went to Tawangmangu. They started at 9 in the morning. They took an hour to get there. It is about forty kilometers from their house.
Tawangmangu is a cold place. It has a beautiful garden. There is a waterfall. It called “Grojogan Sewu”. There are also some monkeys on the trees. It is very funny. People like staying there because they can feel natural life.
33. The suitable title for reading above is ________.
a. Grojogan Sewu
c. A cold place
d. A beautiful Garden
34. What time did Zahra and her parents go to Tawangmangu?
They went ________ in the morning.
35. The name of waterfall is ________.
a. Tawangmangu Waterfall
b. Grojogan Sewu
c. Grojogan Waterfall
d. Tawangmangu Sewu
36. Zahra and her parents went to Tawangmangu.
The word parents means ________.
a. father and mother
b. father and brother
c. brother and sister
d. mother and sister
37. is – postman – a – Mr. Donald.
Arrange the sentence above!
a. Is a postman Mr. Donald.
b. Mr. Donald is a postman.
c. Postman is Mr. Donald.
d. A postman Mr. Donald is.
38. ________ borrow your book?
a. My friend
b. May be
c. My I
d. May I